Meliseptol Rapid, 1 litre is a ready-to-use alcohol-based solution designed for the cleaning of medical equipment such as operating rooms, hospital beds, mattresses, treatment chairs, and other alcohol-resistant surfaces found in medical offices or hospitals.
- Alcohol-based cleaning solution;
- No aldehydes or alkylamines;
- Complete virucidal effects;
- Wide range of applications;
- Discreet lemon odor;
- Safe for medical use.
Meliseptol Rapid provides cleaning and sanitization for medical applications:
- Does not contain aldehydes or alkylamines and is an exceptional product with multiple applications;
- Provides active action against bacteria, mycobacteria (M. terrae), fungi, and viruses (HBV / HIV / HCV, rota, adeno, vaccinia, papova, noro, and polio).
Methods of application:
- Spray onto the surface to be disinfected without diluting the solution.
- Allow the solution to act for an exposure time of 1 minute, to prevent the spread of infections in hospitals or medical offices.
- If the product is used against papovaviruses, the exposure time will be extended up to 5 minutes.
- Good compatibility with materials: Hemodialysis device, acrylic glass, ultrasound probes, latex, rubber, silicone, macrolone.
- Composition: 50 gr 1-propanol, 0.075 g didecyldimethylammonium chloride, excipients and perfumes per 100 g solution.
|Active against HBV||1 min|
|Active against HIV||30 sec|
|Active against rota, adenoviruses||1 min|
|Active against vaccinia viruses||30 sec|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Propanol|
|P210||Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P312|
|H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour|
|H226||Flammable liquid and vapour|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness|
|H400||Very toxic to aquatic life.|