By selecting your region, you'll have access to the right catalogue
This will help estimate delivery schedule and fees
Can't find your region?
You might not be in the right store
Lifo-Scrub, 500 ml is a special antiseptic cleaner for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection and skin cleaning. It is designed to eliminate various germs and microbial flora, minimizing possible transmissions.
- Efficient against bacteria, fungi and viruses;
- Works against resistant strains;
- Low application times;
- Cleaning and disinfection effects;
- No ecological toxicity.
Lifo-Scrub is an antiseptic scrub containing cleansing and foaming agents:
- Used for hand disinfection before surgical operations, provides antiseptic skin cleaning;
- The active agent is efficient at eliminating bacteria resistant to antibiotics, fungi, and viruses.
Methods of application:
- For surgical hand disinfection, moisten the hands and forearms with water, apply 5 ml of Lifo-Scrub and let it act for 1 minute. Repeat the application of Lifo-Scrub a second time with 5 ml for 2 minutes. Rinse off using water.
- For Hand disinfection, moisten the hands with water, apply 5 ml of Lifo-Scrub and let it act for 1 minute. Rinse off using water.
- For antiseptic skin cleaning, apply Lifo-Scrub as a lotion to cover the whole body (baths and showers). Let the solution act for a short time. Apply water, then wash with Lifo-Scrib for 2 minutes. Rinse off using water.
- Bed confined patients can be washed using a bed-bath technique.
Using Lifo-Scrub with other cleaning agents significantly reduces its cleaning efficacy.
Do not use in cases of chlorhexidine allergy or allergies to other Lifo-Scrub ingredients.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Chlorhexidine digluconate|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P308+P313|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|