Lifo-Scrub, 1 litre is a special antiseptic cleaner for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection and skin cleaning. It is designed to eliminate various germs and microbial flora, minimizing possible transmissions.
- Efficient against bacteria, fungi and viruses;
- Works against resistant strains;
- Low application times;
- Cleaning and disinfection effects;
- No ecological toxicity.
Lifo-Scrub is an antiseptic scrub containing cleansing and foaming agents:
- Used for hand disinfection before surgical operations, provides antiseptic skin cleaning;
- The active agent is efficient at eliminating bacteria resistant to antibiotics, fungi, and viruses.
Methods of application:
- For surgical hand disinfection, moisten the hands and forearms with water, apply 5 ml of Lifo-Scrub and let it act for 1 minute. Repeat the application of Lifo-Scrub a second time with 5 ml for 2 minutes. Rinse off using water.
- For Hand disinfection, moisten the hands with water, apply 5 ml of Lifo-Scrub and let it act for 1 minute. Rinse off using water.
- For antiseptic skin cleaning, apply Lifo-Scrub as a lotion to cover the whole body (baths and showers). Let the solution act for a short time. Apply water, then wash with Lifo-Scrib for 2 minutes. Rinse off using water.
- Bed confined patients can be washed using a bed-bath technique.
Using Lifo-Scrub with other cleaning agents significantly reduces its cleaning efficacy.
Do not use in cases of chlorhexidine allergy or allergies to other Lifo-Scrub ingredients.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Active Substances||Chlorhexidine digluconate|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P308+P313|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|