Hexaquart Plus, 1 litre
Hexaquart Plus, 1 litre is a concentrated disinfectant used for cleaning high-risk spaces in medical areas. Hexaquart Plus works well against a wide range of pathogens that can be potential sources of disease.
- Based on amine and quaternary ammonium compounds;
- Safe for medical applications;
- Does not contain aldehydes;
- Pleasant odor;
- Wide range of control;
- Compatible with most materials;
- Low use rates.
Hexaquart Plus disinfects medical surfaces and protects against pathogens:
- Provides efficient activity against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, viruses, and can be used on a large selection of materials and surfaces used in the medical field;
- Does not contain active ingredient compounds, meaning Hexaquart Plus can be used in the neonatology sections, children sections, geriatrics, and oncology.
Methods of application:
The working solution is prepared using cold or warm water (according to the dosage table).
Corridors and surfaces to be cleaned must be completely moistened using specific cleaning equipment, then left to dry, without wiping;
- Tested in vitro and practical conditions simulated by the DGHM / VAH, DW-RKI and EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 13697, EN 14476 standards.
Can be applied on plastic, metal, areas of poly(methyl methacrylate), elastomers, and floors;
Do not mix with other cleaning agents. This will reduce the overall cleaning efficiency of Hexaquart Plus.
|Bacteria and fungus||1.5%||15 min||150 ml/10 liters|
|Bacteria and fungus||1%||30 min||100 ml/10/litres|
|Bacteria and fungus||0.5%||1 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|Bacteria and fungus||0.25%||4 h||25 ml/10 liters|
|TbB||0.5%||4 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|HBV/HIV (small and medium protein charge)||0.5%||30 min||50 ml/10 liters|
|HBV/HIV (large protein charge)||0.5%||1 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|Rotavirus||0.25%||1 min||25 ml/10 liters|
|Papovavirus||0.5%||1 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|Adenovirus||1%||1 h||100 ml/10 liters|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV|
|Active Substances||Biguanide acetate, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Lauryl dipropylene triamine|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|