Helipur H plus N, 5 litres is an aldehyde-based, formaldehyde-free instrument disinfectant for manual cleaning of surgical instruments, endoscopes(including flexible ones), and thermolabile materials.
- Aldehyde solution;
- Safe for medical applications;
- Effective against micro bacteria, fungi, viruses (enveloped and non-enveloped - HBV, HCV, HIV), spores;
- Can be used in ultrasonic baths;
- Low volume of use;
Action mode of Helipur H:
- It is used for medical disinfection;
- Used to sterilize surgical instruments and other areas of hospitals;
- The product is tested in vitro in simulated practical conditions according to DGHM / VAH, DW / RKI, AFNOR and EN 1040 standards, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1275, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562, EN 14563, EN 14476, EN 14347.
Methods of application:
- After disinfection, rinse the instruments well under cold tap water. The final rinsing is performed using distilled or demineralized water.
- Concentration rates:
- 1.5 % for 15 minutes.
- 1 % for 1 hour.
- Follow the recommended disinfection application methods for each type of microorganism.
Incompatible with strong acids and oxidizing agents.
|Disinfection of instruments||1%||1 h||10 ml/liter|
|Bactericidal||1%||30 min||10 ml/liter|
|DGHM/VAH,EN 13727, 13624, 14561, 14562||1.5%||15 min||15 ml/liter|
|Virucides: encapsulated viruses (HBV, HCV, HIV)||1%||15 min||10 ml/liter|
|Encapsulated viruses||2%||30 min||20 ml/liter|
|Non-encapsulated viruses||4%||15 min||40 ml/liter|
|Vaccinia-virus||1%||5 min||10 ml/liter|
|Rotavirus||0.25%||5 min||2.5 ml/litre|
|Polyomavirus||1%||30 min||10 ml/liter|
|Polyomavirus||2%||15 min||20 ml/liter|
|Adenovirus||1%||5 min||10 ml/liter|
|Poliovirus||2%||30 min||20 ml/liter|
|Poliovirus||4%||15 min||40 ml/liter|
|Mycobactericidal( M. terrae)||2%||30 min||20 ml/liter|
|Mycobactericidal(M. avium) EN 14348, 14563||4%||15 min||40 ml/liter|
|Sporicidal||17%||6 h||170 ml/liter|
|EN 14347 (B. subtilis and B. cereus)||15%||8 h||150 ml/liter|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Ethyl hexanol, Glutaraldehyde, Propanol|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P303+P361+P353||IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P310|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled|
|H334||May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled|
|H335||May cause respiratory irritation|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|