Braunol, 100 ml
Braunol, 100 ml is a liquid cleaning solution with povidone-iodine for the rapid disinfection of hands and skin before medical operations. It can be used for intact skin, mucous membranes, and wounds.
- Povidone-iodine solution;
- Efficient against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, viruses;
- Colored to easily mark the area;
- Multiple applications.
Action mode of Braunol:
- It is a skin disinfectant for medical use;
- Intended for external use in undiluted form;
- Used for skin disinfection and antisepsis of intact skin, for example, before surgery, biopsy, injections, punctures, blood sampling, and catheterization with bactericidal, yeasticidal, and virucidal effects.
Methods of application of Braunol:
- It can be applied once or several times a day.
- Hygienic disinfection of hands by rubbing: rub hands with 3 ml of undiluted Braunol for 30 seconds, then rinse.
- Surgical disinfection of hands by rubbing and washing: rub hands with 3 ml of undiluted Braunol for 5 minutes. - Skin disinfection: For poor skin in the sebaceous glands, apply undiluted Braunol for 15 to 60 seconds.
- For skin rich in sebaceous glands, apply undiluted Braunol for 10 minutes.
- The brown color of Braunol is a characteristic of the preparation that signals its effectiveness. An obvious loss of color indicates that the product has decreased its effectiveness.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients, hyperthyroidism or other manifest thyroid diseases, herpetiform dermatitis syndrome, or before and after radioiodine therapy (until the end of treatment).
|Action spectrum||Action time|
|Hygienic skin disinfection||15 s|
|Surgical hands disinfection||90 s|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Hands, Skin|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, HIV, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Iodized polyvinylpyrrolidone|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|