A professional product, Mouse Shield is specially designed to repel pests. Based on vegetable oils, polystyrene and fillers, the product creates a safe barrier for gaps. This means that its non-toxic formulation allows appliances also in food processing areas. The product acts on sense of taste and when intruders reach the soft core they are compelled to depart. Suitable for both existing and new buildings, Mouse Shield mixes directly to the opening, adhering on various surfaces.
- Substances: vegetable oil and polystyrene beads;
- Paste formulation;
- Effective paste filler;
- Cost effective;
- Non-toxic filler;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Acts on sense of taste;
- Creates a protective barrier;
- Covers 5 - 10 mm diameter holes;
- Operating temperatures: -50 up to 90 degrees Celsius;
- Weight: 300 ml cartridge.
- Flexible, can be used indoors and outdoors;
- Suitable for: holes, cracks and settlement cracks, seams, joints and sewer connections.
- Determine the areas where pests travel and harbour;
- Clean the area thoroughly;
- Insert Mouse Shield in a caulking gun;
- Cut off the nozzle;
- Apply a minimum 10 mm thick layer.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|Type of effect||Smell, Taste|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|