Cardboard Ratbait Box is a professional product designed to combat a wide range of rodent species in discrete action. This highly economical product uses a formulation of lightweight and mat cardboard that provides an easy installation process without any necessary equipment. The unit offers effective protection for all types of bait while ensuring protection against contaminating factors as well. Ideal for indoor use, Cardboard Ratbait Box ensures a quick and easy assembly and monitor while a low, slim profile will help fit the product easily in narrow areas or in places where discretion is needed.
- Effective professional and amateur use;
- Cost effective;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Non-toxic bait station;
- Excellent in deratization treatments of a wide range of rodent species;
- Compatible with all types of baits;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
- Easy monitoring process;
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 26 cm;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly;
- Suitable in food processing facilities.
This product can be used:
- Indoor use only;
- Ideal for residential homes, restaurants, hotels, reception areas, hospitals, schools, warehouses, production areas;
- Indoors under pallets and shelves, inside cupboards and along walls or outdoors along the perimeter of buildings;
- Under objects or in narrow spaces.
How to use:
- Product contains one Cardboard Ratbait Box bait station;
- Use bait attractants to lure rodents;
- Place the product in areas where rodents harbor and travel;
- Place the product lengthwise against the wall, without obstructing the entry hole;
- Avoid releasing rodents at a smaller distance of 2 miles.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Packaging||set of 50|
|Get rid of||Rats|