Cidetrak IMM, 36 pieces
Cidetrak IMM is a dispenser technology that provides a 3-way effect and biocontrol on mating and dramatically reduces larvae, and damage to stored goods. This professional product is compatible with an insecticide program (if the case) and is capable of covering a broad spectrum, up to 5 species of moths. (9Z,12E)-9,12- tetradecadien which is the active ingredient inhibits the response of male moths.
- Long-lasting effect;
- Versatile product;
- Broad spectrum coverage;
- Cost effective;
- Active ingredient: (9Z,12E)-9,12-tetradecadien-1-yl acetate 3.2 %;
- Dual Protection Technology;
- More effctive than insecticide over time;
- Compatible with multiple environments;
- EPA registered in all states;
- Reduces and eliminates reproduction;
- 27-7 Results;
- Low residual.
This product can be used:
- Facilities and commodities containing raw grains and bean seeds and products including but not limited to wheat, barley, rye, oats, corn, popcorn, rice, all edible bean varieties, soybeans, cocoa beans, tobacco, birdseed, all spices;
- Nuts including but not limited to peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts and pistachios; dried commodities including but not limited to all fruits, vegetables, spices, nuts, and herbs, all animal and/or pet food, such as dog and cat food, cattle, hog, sheep and other animals in and around storage and manufacturing facilities including but not limited to raw, intermediate/in-process goods and finished goods facilities;
- Mills, bakeries, drying areas.
How to use:
- Apply prior to moth emergence in early spring or between any generation, in year round programs;
- Place dispensers at a height of 5 to 16 feet (1.5 to 4.8 meters) in a grid pattern over each floor of treated buildings;
- Attach dispensers securely to walls, pallets, columns, or ceiling hangers;
- Dispenser Rate: apply 1 dispenser per 3,531 to 10,594 ft3 (100-300 m3) or 160 to 480 mg active ingredient respectively depending on the infestation level.
- Start the program with 1 dispenser per 3,531 ft3 (100 m3);
- Use the maximum dispenser rate to all buildings that are heavily infested with one or more target species, or adjacent to an untreated building, where access is evident;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and the environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Trece Incorporated Packaging 36 pieces Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Plastic Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances 9Z-12E-9-12-tetradecadien-1-yl-acetate Mode of action contact Odor odorless Get rid of Moths of Food, Tobacco Pests
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.