PC100 Termite Pipe Collar, 100 mm
PC100 Termite Pipe Collar, 100 mm is a genuine accessory specially designed to suit termite barrier systems. Based on a hardened UPVC material, the collar assures a rigid and durable use, integrating fire-resistant properties as well. This guarantees superior protection to all electrical and plumbing penetrations, creating a secure barrier.
- Material: hardened UPVC;
- Colour: Grey;
- Diameter: 100 mm;
- Colour: Yellow;
- Effective press fit collar
- Durable and rigid;
- Safe and fire-resistant structure;
- Creates a safe and secure barrier against termites.
- Ideal for termite barrier systems;
- Suits single pipe penetrations in concrete slabs.
- Do not fit collar before the waffle pods;
- Cut out the plact cap or tape;
- Clean pipe of mud or debris;
- Fit the collar at a minimum 20 mm below slabs top and 20 mm above bottoms slab;
- Make sure the flat marked surface is facing ground;
- Make sure the ribbed side is facing up.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|Type of effect||Touch|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|