Talon XT Pro is an efficient product that manages to maintain one of the highest acceptance rates among rodenticides. Designed to control a variety of rodents, it has the advantage of a high-quality grain base and a long-lasting solid paraffin formulation that provide control in various environments. Based on Brodifacoum as an active substance, the bait suppresses the development of a vital protein produced by rodents' liver, inducing blood vessel damage and leading to their extinction. The constituent is powerful, providing control even against intruders resistant to other anticoagulants, such as the Norway rats. Talon XT Pro wax blocks offer a superior economical option due to its single feed action and its ready-to-use design, suitable harsh weather conditions.
Talon XT Pro wax blocks are moisture and weather resistant with a central hole in each block allowing them to be easily secured to baiting stations which prevent rodents removing them from the stations. TALON XT PRO wax blocks are 20 g each and ideally suited for use in commercial situations where bait integrity is a must.
- Active substance: Brodifacoum 0,005%;
- Colour: Blue;
- Odour: Odourless;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Solid wax blocks formulation;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Highly palatable cereal base;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Superior bait acceptance.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic homes, industrial and commercial buildings, animal houses, farms, food factories.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Bait stations and tamper-resistant baits are mandatory for outdoor use and around children.
For the control of rats:
- Place 1 to 3 bait wax blocks;
- Maintain a distance of 5 to 9 metres between placements;
For the control of mice:
- Place 1 block per placement;
- Maintain a distance of 2 to 3 metres between placements;
- For best results, inspect periodically;
- Keep out of children's reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|