Providing effective control over both mice and rats species, Talon Pellets is a professional ready-to-use rodenticide. Based on Brodifacoum as an active substance, the bait suppresses the development of a vital protein produced by rodents' liver, inducing blood vessel damage and leading to their extinction. The constituent is powerful, providing control even against intruders resistant to other anticoagulants such as the Norway rats. Offering a versatile use, Talon Pellets rodenticide is formulated as highly palatable compressed pellets that assure an irresistible cereal base with long-lasting effect. The advantageous small-sized mass can be easily transported by the intruders in their nests, leading to their extinction.
- Active substance: Brodifacoum 0,005%;
- Colour: Pink to light red;
- Odour: no odour;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Pellet formulation;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Highly palatable cereal base;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Superior bait acceptance.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic homes, industrial and commercial buildings, animal houses, farms, food factories.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Bait stations and tamper-resistant baits are mandatory for outdoor use and around children;
For the control of mice:
- Use 5 to 25 grams per bait station;
- Maintain a distance of maximum 3 metres between bait stations;
- Maintain a distance of 2 to 5 metres between placements;
For the control of rats:
- Use 20 to 50 grams per bait station;
- Maintain a distance of 5 to 10 metres between bait stations;
- For best results, inspect periodically;
- Keep out of childrens reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|