OptiGard Ant Gel is a professional bait designed to control ants. Thiamethoxam is the main ingredient this product is based upon and it covers a broad-spectrum, a systemic insecticide which is absorbed quickly by plants and transported to all of its parts, including pollen, where it acts to deter insect feeding. An insect can absorb it in its stomach after feeding, or through direct contact, including through its tracheal system.
- Active Ingredient: Thiamethoxam 0.010%;
- Colour: colorless to clear solid;
- Highly attractive;
- High moisture retention properties;
- Fast results (within days);
- Compatible with various treatments for long term management;
This product can be used:
- In residential areas and institutional, warehousing and commercial establishments;
- Bait application, Indoor and Outdoor use, Food/Feed-Handling Establishments Use.
How to use:
- Bait application: use the syringe applicator or a bait injector to apply in hard to reach areas. Place multiple spot applications.
- Do not spray insecticide over gel;
- Indoor Use: place the product in places where you suspect insect activity such as active points of entry and areas with potential high moisture;
- Re-inspect periodically and reapply as needed;
- Outdoor Use: Use bait in places where there is suspect ant activity;
- Food/Feed-Handling Establishments Use: limited use to crack and crevice treatment. If bait contacts an exposed surface where food is handled, remove bait and wash exposed surface with an effective cleaning compound by a potable water rinse prior to use;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and the environment while using the product;
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.1 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|