Arilon, 200 g
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Flies,
Arilon is a special formula with an exceptionally performance against a wide variety of both crawling and flying insects. Effective as treatment, as well as routine/preventive spray, this professional product has the advantage of allowing insects to feed on a lethal dose without being repelled from treated areas. The insecticide will start working in just a few hours and will be effective within 24 hours after the feeding process. Designed to be a potent insecticide, this chemical contains Indoxacarb as an active constituent which is activated by the internal enzymes in target insects. The bait acts from direct exposure to spray droplets and contact of treated surfaces by impairing nerve function, eventually leading to death.
- Group 22A insecticide;
- Active substance: Indoxacarb 200 g/kg;
- Versatile and easy to use;
- Fast knockdown;
- Water dispersible granular insecticide;
- Efficient control over insects;
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces;
- Non staining;
- Colour: tan to white;
- Mortality under 24 hours;
- Compatible with pyrethroid resistance management programs.
This product can be used:
- As a residual spray;
- As treatment but also for prevention;
- In and around domestic, commercial, industrial and public service buildings;
- Nests in fence, posts, poles and trees.
How to use:
- Mix with water and apply as a residual spray;
- Low infestation: 12.5 g / 5 L of water;
- High infestation: 25 g / 5 L of water.
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Syngenta Packaging 200 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 1 year Formulations WG-water dispersible granules Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Indoxacarb Active Substance Concentration 200 g/kg Mode of action ingestion Odor slight Dosage 12.5 - 25 g/5 L water Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Flies, Termites, Vinegar Flies
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.