Advion Ants Gel Bait, 5 g
Advion Ant Gel is a professional product formulated to be attractive to all major pest species. Designed as an alternative to conventional insecticides to fight the main ant species, Advion Ants has a cascade effect, exterminating the entire colony. The active constituent - Indoxacarb, belongs to the oxadiazine chemical class and is activated by the internal enzymes found in target insects. Direct exposure to poison affects the nerve function, eventually leading to death.
- Odor: very faint;
- Colour: off-white and opaque;
- Gel formula;
- Easy to use;
- Ready to use;
- Active ingredient: 0.05% indoxacarb;
- No risk to non-target creatures;
- Highly attractive formula;
- Packaging type: 30 g syringe;
- Cost effective;
- Fast and long-lasting action;
- Effective through contact and direct exposure.
This product can be used:
- In residential, institutional, commercial, and industrial areas;
- Single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, zoos, food handling/ storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
How to use:
- Inspect the level of infestation and treat the infected area by applying "marbles" or small lines of gel;
- Insist on the places where the ants hide, without disturbing the behavior of an ant in search of food;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and environment while using the product;
- Do not apply on areas recently treated with residual substances;
- Do a periodic check of the applied bait and, if it has been consumed, complete it.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Shelf life (years)||1 year|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05% / 30 g|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||10-20 bait spots / 100 sq. ft.|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|