Vector Force, 5 litres
- Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,
Vector Force is a professional product designed to combat adult flying insects in various areas. Based on two powerful substances, Cypermethrin and Hydrocarbon, this insecticide attacks the nervous system of insects and has a longer residual effect than natural pyrethrum.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active substance: Hydrocarbon liquid 25 g/l, Cypermethrin 862 g/l;
- Solvent: 862 g/L Liquid hydrocarbon;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Colour: straw colour;
- Liquid formula;
- Efficient and long lasting;
- Fast knockdown;
- Broad-spectrum insecticide.
This product can be used:
- Treatment for areas such as kitchens, industrial buildings, domestic domicile, factories;
- Treatment for areas such as outside space, recreational and sportive areas.
How to use:
- Apply using thermal fogging, ULV generator with cold aerosol or hand held sprayers;
- Spray the treatment onto the surfaces where designated aphids are located or into the air;
- Apply the treatment when pests are most active;
- Mix with an appropriate oil based diluent;
- Repeat when required, depending on the environmental conditions;
- Do not prepare and store for later;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and the environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 5 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Cypermethrin, Hydrocarbon liquid Active Substance Concentration 25 g/l, 862 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slightly irritating Dosage 20-30 mL/1000 cubic meters, 200-300 ml/ha Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Flies, Mosquitoes
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.