Cyanoforce, 5 litres
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,
Cyanoforce is a professional product designed to be effective against crawling insects such as spiders, cockroaches and ants. The active ingredient is Alpha-cypermethrin which is a synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial, agricultural applications as well as in consumer products for domestic purposes.
- Active ingredient: 15 g/L Alpha-Cypermethrin;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Odour: slight;
- Liquid formula;
- Colour: white;
- Residual insecticide;
- Long residual.
This product can be used:
- For public health protection, domestic, industrial and public health situations;
- Cracks and crevices, infested areas.
How to use:
- Apply with a knapsack sprayer or other convetional spray;
- Measure the amount of CyanoForce in a graduated cylinder and add to half the volume of water in the spray tank;
- For German cockroaches: Use 40 mL in 1 liter of water;
- For australian, american, smoky brown, oriental cockroaches and flies, silverfish. spiders: Use 40 mL in 1 L of water;
- For ants: Use 50 to 65 mL in 1 L
- Porous surfaces may require more water;
- Do not store the remaining insecticide;
- Prepare a fresh suspension;
- Clean sprayer after using it;
- Read and apply the complete using instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 5 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Alpha-Cypermethrin Active Substance Concentration 15 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 200-650 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Silverfish, Spiders
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.