Cyanoforce is a professional product designed to be effective against crawling insects such as spiders, cockroaches and ants. The active ingredient is Alpha-cypermethrin which is a synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial, agricultural applications as well as in consumer products for domestic purposes.
- Active ingredient: 15 g/L Alpha-Cypermethrin;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Odour: slight;
- Liquid formula;
- Colour: white;
- Residual insecticide;
- Long residual.
This product can be used:
- For public health protection, domestic, industrial and public health situations;
- Cracks and crevices, infested areas.
How to use:
- Apply with a knapsack sprayer or other convetional spray;
- Measure the amount of CyanoForce in a graduated cylinder and add to half the volume of water in the spray tank;
- For German cockroaches: Use 40 mL in 1 liter of water;
- For australian, american, smoky brown, oriental cockroaches and flies, silverfish. spiders: Use 40 mL in 1 L of water;
- For ants: Use 50 to 65 mL in 1 L
- Porous surfaces may require more water;
- Do not store the remaining insecticide;
- Prepare a fresh suspension;
- Clean sprayer after using it;
- Read and apply the complete using instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||15 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||200-650 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|