Chaindrite Perforce 500, 1 litre
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Silverfish,Spiders,
Chaindrite Perforce 500 is a powerful insecticide designed to control and eliminate a broad spectrum of insects. The active substance is Permethrin, a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical kills indiscriminately.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 500 g/L Permethrin;
- SOLVENT: 457 g/L LIQUID HYDROCARBON;
- Odour: slights;
- Colour: pale brown;
- Form: liquid;
- Fast and effective;
- Long term residual activity.
This product can be used:
- Felled logs, poles, posts and sawn timber;
- Remedial treatment of timber in buildings;
- Sawn and round timber for treatment by vacuum impregnation;
- Groundline treatment of power poles;
- Softwood particleboard manufacture;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood plywood;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood and hardwood plywood for export in compliance with DPIE Quarantine regulations for cargo containers;
- Household and industrial situations, aircraft;
- Repellent treatment of fabric (clothing excluded) and mosquito nets, nylon, cotton;
- Lawns, ovals, amenity areas.
How to use:
- Use proper protection equipment as indicated.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 500 g/l Mode of action contact Odor strong irritant Dosage 20-40 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wood Borers
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.