Chaindrite Crawling Insect Spray is a professional spray with a flexible extension tube that provides a smooth delivery. The product contains Imiprothrin and Cypermethrin as main ingredients which altogether have an excellent flushing and knock-down effect, along with a long residual. Unlike water-based aerosols, Chaindrite Crawling Insect Spray doesn't foam and delivers continuous and effective results.
- Easy to use;
- Fast knockdown;
- Long term residual activity;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Colour: clear;
- Active ingredient: 2.0 g/kg Cypermethrin and 1.4 g/kg Imiprothrin;
- Oil-based Aerosol;
- Flushing action with excellent residual.
This product can be used:
- Against ants, cockroaches, fleas, spiders, carpet beetles, silverfish, clothes moths;
- In commercial situations.
How to use:
- First inspect the area and use the product according with the instruction for the kind of insects you wish to eliminate;
- Wear protective equipment when using;
- Shake well before use;
- Keep a distance of 15-20 cm away from the surface;
- Use the product to form a residual barrier.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Cypermethrin, Imiprothrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||2 g/kg, 1.4 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Millipedes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|