ANTagonist Pro, 2 litres
Designed to control a wide spectrum of ants, urban pests and a broad range of pests in ornamental plants and turf, ANTagonist Pro is a professional product that will help maintain a balance in your life. Thanks to its active ingredient which is BIFENTHRIN - a pyrethroid insecticide used primarily against the red imported fire ants, the bait acts by damaging the nervous system. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Active ingredients: 80 g/L BIFENTHRIN;
- Colour: off-white;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- NEW Polymer Enhanced Synthetic Pyrethroid formulation;
- Stable on alkaline surfaces eg. concrete, cement board, etc.
This product can be used:
- For sensitive areas such as schools, day-care, where nuisance ants cause great distress.
- To treat nuisance ants (sugar feeders or protein feeders);
- Only by professionals;
- With hard surfaces eg. concrete paths, brickwork, etc.;
- For the eradication of termite nests.
How to use:
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||1 year|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||80 g/L|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||75 mL / 5 L water|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|