Sumilarv Granular Insect Growth Regulator, 250 g
Sumilarv Granular Insect Growth Regulator is a professional product that provides superior control over a wide range of mosquito larvae species. Designed as an Insect Growth Regulator, the product targets early staged intruders and disrupts their development process either by ingestion or by contact. The larvicide high efficacy is due to a superior pyriproxyfen, active constituent. Pyriproxyfen simulates the growth regulating hormone of insects and eliminates by disrupting the natural development of the larvae. Furthermore, being an insect juvenile hormone analogue (JHA), the active substance directly affects the reproducing process by lowering it to a minimum. Sumilarv Granular Insect Growth Regulator offers a versatile use in both standing and running water providing a long lasting effect for up to 6 months.
- Superior professional larvicide;
- Active substance: Pyriproxyfen 5%;
- No Odour;
- Colour: Yellow, Brown, Green;
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic application;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of flying insects;
- Easy-to-use granule formulation;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Long lasting effect for up to 6 months;
- Provides control over mosquito larvae resistant to synthetic pyrethroids.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for standing or running water areas such as reservoirs, swamps, rain pools or drains, creeks and rivers.
How to use:
- Identify infested area;
- For breeding sites with up to 10 cm water depth use 2 - 10 grams per cube meter to cover a surface of 1 hectare;
- For breeding sites with up to 20 cm water depth use 4 - 20 grams per cube meter to cover a surface of 1 hectare;
- For breeding sites with up to 30 cm water depth use 6 - 30 grams per cube meter to cover a surface of 1 hectare;
- For breeding sites with up to 50 cm water depth use 10 - 50 grams per cube meter to cover a surface of 1 hectare;
- Keep away from children;
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight, in closed, original container.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Get rid of||Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/kg|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|