Xterm In Ground Bait (12 x 120 g), 1.4 kg
Xterm In Ground Bait is a professional bait matrix specifically designed to combat termites. Thanks to its active ingredient, Bistrifluron, this handy product is powerful and quick acting. The active ingredient acts by interfering with the normal moulting process in termites leading to a gradual decline in numbers and collapse of the colony.
- ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 10.0 g/kg Bistrifluron;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Fast process;
- New design;
- Zero effect on non-target organism or the environment;
- Unique and attractive formulation;
- Colour: white.
This product can be used:
- In integrated termite management programs;
- In and around residential, farm and commercial buildings including food handling establishments, and any other timber structures such as bridges, wharfs, utility poles, fences, landscape structures, and logs, tree stump or known termite mounds or subterranean colonies.
How to use:
- With an in-ground bait station;
- Right sized holes need to be dug around the affected structure at approximately 3 metre distance from one another in order to place the timber feeding blocks;
- One 120 grams bait can is required for every in-ground bait station after the termites started feeding of the timber block;
- Replace the bait if needed;
- Spray with a small amount of water when installed if necessary;
- When handling use latex gloves in order to prevent contamination of the bait;
- Inspect periodically, at least each 2 months;
- If termite activity is confirmed inside the bait station then more repeated inspections are needed to maintain constant feeding of the termites;
- Do not interrupt the feeding;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|