Xterm Above Ground Bait (12 x 60 g), 720 g
Xterm Above Ground Bait is a professional bait matrix specifically designed to combat termites. Thanks to its active ingredient, Bistrifluron, this drill-free product is powerful and fast acting. The bait uses cartridges loaded with multi-surface tablets for easy bait acceptance as every termite has a surface to feed on.
- Easy to apply and to handle;
- Easy to monitor and to clean;
- Compressed cellulose formulation;
- Active substance: 10.0 g/kg Bistrifluron;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Fast process;
- New design;
- Zero effect on non-target organism or the environment;
- Unique and attractive formulation;
- Colour: white.
This product can be used:
- In farms, commercial constructions and other timber structures like fences, bridges, trees, logs or other areas where termite are located.
How to use:
- Do a physical inspection before deciding to apply a treatment;
- After applying inspect regularly at least every 2-4 weeks;
- If termite presence is confirmed then place in each bait station one Xterm IG can at the top of the timber block;
- One or two 60 grams bait canisters are required for every above ground bait station once termites started feeding the timber block. The bait can can be sprayed with a small amount of water when installed if necessary and replaced at times if needed;
- When handling use latex gloves to avoid contamination of the bait;
- After the termite activity ceases, remove the bait stations or refill with timber feeding blocks in order to identify possible re-infestation.
DO NOT contaminate the environment by disposing of the product in a wrong manner. The product is extremely toxic to aquatic life. The used or unused bait can be wrapped with paper and thrown in the garbage.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|