Distance Plus Ant Bait is an Insect Growth Regulator designed to control fertility, egg viability and pupation. This professional product is known for disrupting the reproductive life cycle of ants eventually leading to starvation of the colony through lack of replacement of working ants. The active constituent which is PYRIPROXYFEN acts by preventing the queen from laying viable eggs and preventing metamorphosis of larvae into adult ants.
- Group 7C insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 5 g/kg PYRIPROXYFEN;
- Colour: yellow, brown, green;
- Odour: specific;
- Granules form;
This product can be used:
- Domestic and public service areas, commercial and industrial areas, croping areas, environmental management areas.
How to use:
- For broadcast application use manual or motorised spreaders or by aerial application: 2-4Kg/Ha;
- For specific nest treatments apply 2-10g over and around the nest (depending on species and nest size);
- Apply bait in early spring or summer during the colony build-up phase where ants are actively foraging;
- Do not use during the heat of the day when ants are not active;
- When the weather is hot it is advised to apply early-mid-morning and then late afternoon;
- Do not apply before rain and do not irrigate until ants have harvested the bait (usually within 24hrs). Bait granules easily absorb moisture and become less attractive to ants;
- Use within 3 months of opening;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|