Waspjet Pro, 400 g
Waspjet Pro is a professional product designed as an aerosol that eliminates wasp nests and gives you the protection you look for. D-Tetramethrin, one of the is the active substance is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide that will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Odour: slightly characteristic;
- Power Jet can reach up to 6m;
- Fast knockdown;
- Low conductivity formulation;
- Low chance of accidental skin contact;
- Active substance and concentration: 2.5 g/kg Cyphenothrin and 2.5 g/kg d-Tetramethrin.
This product can be used:
- Against all types of wasps;
- To control wasps in public, commercial and industrial areas.
How to use:
- Apply with the wind coming from behind;
- Spray the nest with a 2-3 second burst in a sweeping motion to make sure the wasps don't have time to get alarmed or escape;
- Shake well before use;
- Spray directly for best results;
- Wear protection equipment when applying;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Dispose of the can at a facility or household rubbish.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Cyphenothrin, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||2.5 g/kg, 2.5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|