Synergy Pro Ant Bait is a professional insecticide designed to control and eliminate ants populations. This product contains two active ingredients with two different modes of action: HYDRAMETHYLNON and PYRIPROXYFEN. Hydramethylnon is a metabolic inhibitor blocking the production of energy for several days. Pyriproxyfen is an Insect Growth Regulator which interferes with their growth and development. Basically, Synergy Pro Ant Bait breaks the reproductive life cycle of ants, causing starvation of the colony. The lack of worker ants leads to colony death as the exiting ones age and die naturally.
- Both group 7C and 20A insecticide;
- Active constituent: 3.65g/kg HYDRAMETHYLNON, 2.5g/kg PYRIPROXYFEN;
- Broad spectrum of applications;
- Granules form;
- Long-lasting effects;
- Slow acting.
This product can be used:
- In domestic, commercial and agricultural situations.
How to use:
- Apply using manual spreaders, spreaders attached to motor vehicles or aerial application;
- Most efficient when ants are active (mild temperatures, 15-25 C);
- Apply in early spring or summer;
- Calibrate spreading equipment on a regular basis to make sure that the permitted rate/hectare is precise;
- Do not apply if rain is expected;
- Do not use water on the treated areas for at least 24 hours;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Hydramethylnon, Pyriproxyfen|
|Active Substance Concentration||3.65 g/kg, 2.5 k/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|