Sumiguard is a professional insecticide designed to be effective in a wide range of applications against a broad spectrum of insects. Its active ingredient, ESFENVALERATE, mimics the effect of pyrethrins which is a natural insecticide derived from the chrysanthemum flower. Esfenvalerate affects the insect's nerve cells, which leads to paralysis, also preventing the insect from performing normal functions like feeding and grooming.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 50 g/L ESFENVALERATE;
- Stain free if applied correctly;
- Powerful action;
- Long residual protection;
- Broad spectrum of insects;
- Wide range of usage situations;
- Easy to mix and use;
- Odour: mild and aromatic;
- Colour: white to pale.
This product can be used:
- Against crawling and flying insects;
- For domestic, commercial, industrial and public premises.
How to use:
- Keep in mind that infestations not controlled by this product should be treated with an insecticide coming from a different chemical group;
- Mix the required amount of product with an equal amount of water and mix;
- Add into spray tank and shake well before use;
- Do not apply excessively as this might create water stains;
- Allow the spray to dry before entering the treated areas;
- When using spraying equipment carried on the back wear cotton overalls over normal clothing, along with protection uniform;
- Use protection equipment and wash it after each use;
- Wash your hands after each use;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||50 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||200 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|