Sumiblast is a professional insecticide based on two powerful ingredients such as Cyphenothrin and d-Tetramethrin. Substances based on Deltamethrin which is an active long-lasting ingredient control a broad spectrum of indoor and outdoor pests. Sumiblast is a highly active pyrethrin based insecticide that will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Active constituent: 2.5g/kg CYPHENOTHRIN, 2.5g/kg d-TETRAMETHRIN;
- Odour: slightly characteristic;
- Fast knockdown;
- Residual control;
- Long lasting results;
- Aerosol insecticide.
This product can be used:
- For cracks and crevices;
- For both interior and exterior;
- In households;
- By professionals.
How to use:
- Shake well before use;
- Lift nozzle to spray in hard to reach areas;
- Do not use on plastic surfaces and always test a small surface before using widely;
- For INDOOR situations spray window sills and entry points into the house, runs or forage areas;
- For OUTDOOR: inspect and spray infested areas, around garbage bins and rubbish deposits;
- Spray regularly to maintain control;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Sumitomo Chemical Agro|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Cyphenothrin, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||2.5 g/kg, 2.5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|