Developed using an attractive bait matrix, Sorexa Pro Paste provides superior results over a wide variety of both mice and rats species. The ready-to-use product comes in packs, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and has a low toxicity to non-target mammals. Based on Difenacoum as an active ingredient, the product delivers powerful, superior results. Difenacoum is a second generation anticoagulant that works by preventing the blood from clotting, offering results from the first contact. The active ingredient prevents the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. After several days the intruders die from haemorrhage. Sorexa Pro Paste is completed by a secure design of 15 gram saches. Allowing a higher level of flexibility, the packaging provides a safe use, minimising the labor time and offering accessibility in hard to reach places.
- Active ingredient: Difenacoum 0,005%;
- Colour: Blue;
- Odour: fruity;
- Effective professional product;
- Ready-to-use formulation;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Highly palatable bait matrix;
- Paraffin free formula;
- Safe pouch design that provides higher flexibility;
- 15 gram portion packages;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Versatile design, can be places in hardly accessible places.
- Indoors use only;
- Ideal for industrial and commercial areas, public services buildings, agricultural and domestic domains.
- Identify the areas where rodent like to travel or harbour;
- For best results, eliminate as far as practicable all alternative food sources;
- Place the bait in diverse locations near the rodents nest and also along their pathways;
- Use suitable containers and weather resistant bait stations when using outdoors;
- Maintain a distance of within 2 metres between placements;
- For the control of mice use 1 or 2 saches;
- For the control of rats use up to 10 sachets per bait station;
- Maintain a distance of 15 to 30 feet between placements;
- Keep a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days;
- Keep out of children's reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|