Py Zap, 1 litre
- Ants,Beetles,Caterpillars,Earwigs,Flies,Grain Weevil,Mosquitoes,Silverfish,Spiders,
Py-Zap is a professional insecticide designed for controlling a broad range of insect pests in both indoor and outdoor environments. With a refined mineral oil base, this insecticide is known for being efficient thanks to its active ingredient Pyrethrins that acts by attacking the nervous system of insects and is naturally found in chrysanthemum flowers. Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) is a man-made pesticide that enhances the potency of certain pesticides such as carbamates, pyrethrins, pyrethroids, and rotenone.
- Active Substance: 40g/L Pyrethrins, 160g/L Piperonyl Butoxide;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Colour: yellow.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Ready to use;
- Easy to apply;
- Powerful effect;
- Rapid kill.
This product can be used:
- For outdoor treatments such as fogging to control mosquitoes and other type of insects, on farms, gardens or protected cropping for the control of horticultural, garden and agricultural pests.
How to use:
- For surface Spray or Fogging dilute 100 ml of insecticide per 900 ml water or oil (for thermal fogging);
- Shake well before use;
- Before spraying, remove animals and pets from areas to be treated;
- For Crop, Ornamental or Fern/indoor plant use, dilute with water in accordance with the Directions for Use Table;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
More Information Manufacturer Rudduck Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrins Active Substance Concentration 40 g/l, 160 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slightly irritating Dosage 20-1000 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Caterpillars, Earwigs, Flies, Grain Weevil, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.