Py Mist, 20 litres
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Grain Weevil,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,
Designed in packs of 5L and 20L, Py Mist is a professional product based on formulation for use in cold fogging. Py Mist is developed for use in electric fogging machines such as Trijet & Hurricane. With a refined mineral oil base, this insecticide is known for being efficient thanks to its active ingredient Pyrethrins that acts by attacking the nervous system of insects and is naturally found in chrysanthemum flowers. Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) is a man-made pesticide that enhances the potency of certain pesticides such as carbamates, pyrethrins, pyrethroids, and rotenone.
- Group 3 insecticide;
- Ready to use formula;
- Active ingredients: 4g/L Pyrethrins, 12g/L Piperonyl butoxide;
- Broad spectrum;
- Ready to use;
- Strong effect;
- Colour: amber;
- Odour: characteristic;
This product can be used:
- Also as spray surface Knapsack or handheld pneumatic sprayers;
- In domestic and public areas such as factories, food premises, hotels, hospitals, ships, gas installations, home, schools, clubs, meter boxes;
- In agricultural buildings such as storage sheds, milking sheds, poultry sheds, barns, kennels, stables.
How to use:
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Rudduck Packaging 20 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog Active Substances Hydrocarbon liquid, Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrins Active Substance Concentration 4 g/l, 12 g/l, 979 g/l Mode of action contact Odor strong irritant Dosage 1L/ 80 square meters, 1L/2800 cubic meters Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.