Bromakil Grain Bait, 2 kg
A professional rodenticide, Bromakil Grain Bait provides superior control over a vast range of rodent species. Thanks to a granular formulation, the product is ideal due to the fact that rodents can transport the bait inside their nest, conducting the colony to extinction. Based on Bromadiolone as an active substance, the product provides a powerful tool for the unwanted intruders, including the warfarin resistant, Norway rats. Bromadiolone works by preventing the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. Once the intruders run out of vitamin K they can bleed to death. Bromakil Grain Bait is designed as a single feeding anticoagulant that provides fast and outstanding results in various conditions.
- Active substance: Bromadiolone 0,05%;
- Colour: Green;
- Odour: cereal;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Highly palatable blend of food grade ingredients;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- Extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around industrial and commercial buildings.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Use 150 grams per bait tray for the control of rats;
- Use 50 grams per bait tray for the control of mice;
- Protect product from exterior contaminating factors such as rain or humid environment;
- Inspect baited areas daily;
- Keep a constant supply of fresh bait for a high level of attractiveness;
- Keep out of childrens reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Rentokil Packaging 2 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Pellet Active Substances Bromadiolone Active Substance Concentration 0.05 g/kg Color Green Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.