Bromakil Drink Concentrate, 500 ml
Designed as a superior rodenticide, Bromakil Drink Concentrate eliminates a wide range of rodent species. Based on Bromadiolone as an active substance, the product provides a powerful maintenance tool for a wide range of rodents, including the warfarin resistant Norway rats. Bromadiolone works by preventing the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. Once the intruders run out of vitamin K they can bleed to death. Bromakil Drink Concentrate is designed as a single feeding anticoagulant delivered in a liquid formulation that provides a high level of flexibility.
- Active substance: Bromadiolone 0,005%;
- Colour: Green;
- Odour: mild;
- Viscous liquid formulation;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic homes, industrial and commercial buildings, animal houses, farms, food factories.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Dilute 100 ml of Bromakil Drink Concentrate in 900 ml water;
- Mix well until the liquid is homogeneous;
- Place 150 ml of prepared solution in non-corrosive containers;
- Place the containers in a protected area, near any rodent activity;
- Inspect periodically;
- Refill as necessary;
- For superior results continue the baiting process for minimum 2 weeks;
- Keep out of children's reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
More Information Manufacturer Rentokil Packaging 500 ml Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Liquid Active Substances Bromadiolone Active Substance Concentration 0.5 g/l Color Green Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.