Network Bird Net - Black, 19 mm x 20 m x 10 m
Network Bird Net - Black, 19 mm x 20 m x 10 m is a professional, high quality product, specially designed to combat sparrow infestations. Created using a durable and discrete design, the product provides effective control and protection, suitable in various environments. Ideal in both large open areas and semi-enclosed facilities, Network Bird Net - Black, 19 mm x 20 m x 10 m maintains a safe barrier that prevents undesired sparrow intruders.
- Material: knotted Polyethylene;
- Colour: Black;
- Effective sparrow netting;
- Pre-cut sized product;
- Low-profile action;
- Durable and chemically inert material;
- Non malleable net;
- Assures versatile placement;
- Weather resistant, does not absorb water;
- Suitable for highly infested areas;
- Creates a protective barrier;
- Marked net corners;
- Thickness: 6 strands twisted twine;
- Twine diameter: 0.85 - 0.9 mm;
- Twine weight: 0.44 - 0.45 grams/metre;
- Break strength: 15 kg;
- Dimensions: 20 x 10 metres.
- It can be applied outdoors, in large open environments and also in semi-enclosed areas.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|