Professionally designed, Avipoint P32 Xtra Wide Bird Spike is a versatile category of precision engineered systems designed to provide effective control against pest birds. Created using a vertical pointing spike design, the product creates a physical barrier against undesired intruders, without causing them any harm. Its genuine design assures the optimal solution to various situations where bird spikes are suitable. This reduces the necessity to carry or inspect several different products, providing a quick and easy installation process. Avipoint P32 Xtra Wide Bird Spike protects structures against damages and diseases that pest birds create, from frequent landings to night roosting, suiting a wide range of building ledges.
- Spikes material: 1.4 mm diameter 302 grade stainless steel;
- Base material: UV coated polycarbonate;
- Colour: Grey;
- Cost effective;
- Superior bird repellent product;
- Non-harmful cut flat spike design;
- Durable and non-conductive structure;
- Weather resistant system;
- Recyclable materials;
- Efficient against heavy infested areas;
- Creates a protective barrier for structures;
- Assures protection against detrimental factors such as diseases;
- Strip length: 33 cm;
- Base width: 45mm;
- Spikes height: 139 mm;
- Spikes diameter: 1.4 mm, 32 spikes/strip;
- Distance between wires: 21 mm;
- Distance between exterior spike tips: 200 mm;
- Covers up to 265 metres.
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for a wide range of building ledges.
- Glue in place using Avifix or Avisil;
- Leave a gap of maximum 65 mm between outer tips of each strip when installing 2 or more rows;
- If installing to windows, gutters and beams, use correspondent Aviclips.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|