Zenith, 1 litre
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Flies,
Zenith is a professional product designed to eliminate aphids when they come into contact with the solution or treated surfaces. The active ingredient is Alpha-cypermethrin which is a synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial, agricultural applications as well as in consumer products for domestic purposes. The microparticles favors the product to stick to the antennae and legs of insects when they come into contact with the product. As a contact insecticide Zenith affects the pests that come in direct contact with the solution or treated surfaces. The product must not be used to control fleas on animals.
- Group 3A Insecticide;
- Active substance and concentration: 50g/L Alpha-cypermethrin;
- Residual insecticide;
- Contact substance;
- 1 liter covers 2000 m2;
- No odour;
- Colour: white.
This product can be used:
- In domestic, industrial and commercial environments;
- Small cracks, inaccessible spots, under sinks, furniture, refrigerators or other hiding places;
- If necessary at a period of 12 weeks, repeat the treatment.
How to use:
- Dilute with water and mix;
- Use only the required amount for each treatment;
- Use a mixture of 5 liters for 100 m²;
- Apply with low pressure to all surface where pests have been observed;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Treatment for spiders, silverfish, flies and ants:
- For the first treatment dilute 120-200 milliliters of insecticide in 10 liters of water;
- Maintenance treatments can be made with 60-100 milliliters of insecticide diluted in 10 liters of water.
Treatment for fleas:
- Dilute 200 milliliters of insecticide in 10 liters of water;
- For maintenance is recommended 100 milliliters in 10 liters of water.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Alpha-Cypermethrin Active Substance Concentration 50 g/l Mode of action contact Odor odorless Dosage 60-200 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Flies, Silverfish, Spiders
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.