Target Dust, 10 kg
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,
Target Dust is a professional product that comes in a ready-to-use form. Designed to eliminate and control various species of insects, this dust contains Permethrin as an active ingredient. Permethrin is a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical attacks the nervous system and kills indiscriminately.
- Colour: white powder;
- Ready to use;
- Active constituent: 10g/kg Permethrin;
- PTC prescription certified treatment;
- Broad spectrum coverage;
This product can be used:
- For domestic, institutional and industrial premises.
How to use:
- We advise you to first inspect the area you want to treat and then apply the product as indicated;
- Leave the dust undistributed as long as possible and repeat if necessary;
- We recommend using powder sprinklers or powder blowers;
- Use this product according to the label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 10 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Dust Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor odorless Dosage 10 g/sqm Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Silverfish, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.