Pounce, 5 litres
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Silverfish,Spiders,
Pounce 500 is a both a contact and residual insecticide used against a variety of insect species for both indoor and outdoor treatments. This professional product uses Permethrin and Liquid Hydrocarbon as active ingredients. PERMETHRIN plays an important role as it acts fast by paralyzing the nervous systems of insects, producing a quick "knockdown" affect their populations.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active substance: Permethrin 500g/L, Aromatic Hydrocarbon 385 g/L;
- Colour: pale yellow liquid;
- Odour: aromatic;
- Fast and effective;
- Long lasting;
- Broad spectrum.
This product can be used:
- As remedial treatment of timber in buildings;
- By vacuum impregnation;
As groundline treatment of power poles;
- Softwood particle board manufacture;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood plywood;
- Household and industrial;
- On carpets, rugs and fabrics;
- With lawns, ovals, amenity areas, aircraft;
- As repellent treatment of fabric (no clothing) and mosquito nets, nylon, cotton blends.
How to use:
- Use this product according to the label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 5 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Hydrocarbon liquid, Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 500 g/l, 385 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slightly irritating Dosage 20-100 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wood Borers
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.