Pounce 500 is a both a contact and residual insecticide used against a variety of insect species for both indoor and outdoor treatments. This professional product uses Permethrin and Liquid Hydrocarbon as active ingredients. PERMETHRIN plays an important role as it acts fast by paralyzing the nervous systems of insects, producing a quick "knockdown" affect their populations.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active substance: Permethrin 500g/L, Aromatic Hydrocarbon 385 g/L;
- Colour: pale yellow liquid;
- Odour: aromatic;
- Fast and effective;
- Long lasting;
- Broad spectrum.
This product can be used:
- As remedial treatment of timber in buildings;
- By vacuum impregnation;
As groundline treatment of power poles;
- Softwood particle board manufacture;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood plywood;
- Household and industrial;
- On carpets, rugs and fabrics;
- With lawns, ovals, amenity areas, aircraft;
- As repellent treatment of fabric (no clothing) and mosquito nets, nylon, cotton blends.
How to use:
- Use this product according to the label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Hydrocarbon liquid, Permethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||500 g/l, 385 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||20-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wood Borers|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|