Intice Sweet Ant Gel is a sweet gel bait containing four carbohydrates that ants love. The special gel formula makes the bait drip-free and makes sure the gel won't skin over or dry out, even in hot weather conditions. The gel will attract the most common ant species and should be used with ant control solutions to exterminate unwanted ant colonies.
- Ant Gel Bait;
- Cost efficient;
- Quantity: 5 x 24 g;
- Easy to use;
- Environmentally friendly, will not cause damage to soil;
- Active ingredients: Boron;
- Colour: White;
- Material: Gel.
To be used for/with:
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- Indoors, Outdoors.
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with chemical solutions;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- If the solution makes contact with your eyes, hold them wide open and flush immediately with water, and seek medical attention;
- Follow label directions;
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated area;
- Do not use near food or where food is stored;
- Dangerous to fish and aquatic wildlife, do not throw away in rivers or waterways;
- Wash hands after using the gel;
- Dispose of in accordance with local laws;
- Do not use for any other purpose contrary to the label;
- Keep away from pets and children.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2 years|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||50 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|