Avert Cockroach Gel, 4 x 30 g
- Cockroaches American,
Avert is a powerful gel bait insecticide designed to control cockroaches in various environments. Based on protein and carbohydrate formula, this professional product uses Abamectin as an active substance known for affecting insects by interfering with the neural and neuromuscular transmission.
- Active substance: Abamectin 0.5 g/kg;
- Easy to apply;
- Ready to use;
- Safe to use in food handling areas;
- Moist formula;
- Protein and carbohydrate bait matrix;
- Low toxicity to mammals;
- Attractive and effective;
- Mild odour;
- Colour: brown gel;
- Density: 1.05 g/ml.
This product can be used:
- In commercial, industrial and residential premises and food handling areas;
- In cracks and crevices, as well as other locations where roaches could be located;
- In and around cockroach harbourages and, if possible, between these areas and food sources.
How to use:
- First inspect the area that needs to be treated and use according to the level of the infestation;
- Place small spots from place to place and inspect from time to time. Reapply if necessary;
- Use this product according to the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 4 pieces Destination use Professionals Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Abamectin Active Substance Concentration 0.5g/kg Mode of action ingestion Odor slight Dosage 3 - 5g / house Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.