Aquastar 100 SC, 5 litres
Aquastar 100SC is a concentrated suspension insecticide designed to control termites in every environment. This professional product contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin which is specialized in the control of a variety of pests. As a pyrethroid insecticide, this substance acts by damaging the nervous system of insects. Because it has high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Colour: white to beige liquid suspension concentrate;
- Odour: mild odor;
- Active substance: Bifenthrin 100g/L;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Good for prevention;
- Efficient and effective.
This product can be used:
- Both indoor and outdoor areas;
- Horizontal barrier treatments;
- Perimeter barrier treatments;
- Vertical barrier treatments;
- Pre-construction or post-construction.
Formed barriers should not be disturbed by construction, excavation, or landscaping activities. Such treatments will need to be reapplied in order to restore the continuous protection of the buildings.
How to use:
- Add the right quantity of product to water into the spray tank, mix and agitate;
- Maintain mixing and agitation both when mixing and applying the product;
- For and easier even application use marker dye;
- For hard to wet soil use soil surfactant at label rate to improve penetration of the emulsion;
- Use this product according to the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
Restricted Use: For Licenced Pest Managers
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 5 litres Destination use Professionals Shelf life (years) 3 years Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 100 g/L Mode of action ingestion Odor slight Dosage 25-50 mL / 10 L Get rid of Ants, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.