Aquastar 100SC is a concentrated suspension insecticide designed to control termites in every environment. This professional product contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin which is specialized in the control of a variety of pests. As a pyrethroid insecticide this substance acts by damagings the nervous system of insects. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Colour: white to beige liquid suspension concentrate;
- Odour: mild odour;
- Active substance: Bifenthrin 100g/L;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Good for prevention;
- Efficient and effective.
This product can be used:
- Both indoor and outdoor areas;
- Horizontal barrier treatments;
- Perimeter barrier treatments;
- Vertical barrier treatments;
- Pre-construction or post-construction.
Formed barriers should not be disturbed by construction, excavation or landscaping activities. Such treatments will need to be reapplied in order to restore continuous protection of the buildings.
How to use:
- Add the right quantity of product to water into the spray tank, mix and agitate;
- Maintain mixing and agitation both when mixing and applying the product;
- For and easier even application use marker dye;
- For hard to wet soil use soil surfactant at label rate to improve penetration of the emulsion;
- Use this product according to the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
Restricted Use: For Licenced Pest Managers
|Shelf life (years)||3 years|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/L|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Dosage||25-50 mL / 10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|