Nomoz Mosquito Pellets is a professional product designed as pellets that eliminates mosquito larvae. Created as an insect growth regulator, the product targets early staged intruders and disrupts their development process either by ingestion or by contact. The larvicide high efficacy is due to Prolink, a superior active constituent that contains S-methoprene. S-methoprene simulates the growth regulating hormone of insects and helps by avoiding reaching maturity. Furthermore, as an insect juvenile hormone analogue (JHA), the active substance directly affects the reproducing process by lowering it to a minimum. Nomoz Mosquito Pellets provides a long lasting effect for up to 6 months and allows versatile placement for domestic environments.
- Superior professional larvicide;
- Active substance: S-methoprene;
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic application;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of mosquito species;
- Easy-to-use pellets;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Long lasting effect for up to 6 months;
- Group 7A;
- Colour: dark grey to black;
- Odour: Slight hydrocarbon;
- Provides control over fly larvae resistant to synthetic pyrethroids.
This product can be used:
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for birdbaths, pot plant holders, roof gutterings and ornamental plants.
How to use:
- Identify infested area;
- Place pellet into a container filled with water;
- Avoid any sediment coverage of the container;
- Use 1 pellet for small containers with a volume of maximum 1 litre;
- Use 1 pellet per litre or square feet to assure control for up to 3 months;
- Use 3 pellets per litre or square feet to assure control for up to 6 months.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Get rid of||Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||40 g/kg|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|