Boracol 400 RHis a professional product that plays the role of a preventive treatment of timber against fungal decay and a remedial treatment against insect attack. It can also be applied on other surfaces that have been in contact with affected timber. When applied, Boracol 400 RH has the ability to move from the surface of the timber into the areas where fungal attack is taking place. Boron is known for delaying the knockout so the insect has time to take the poison back to the nest while Benzalkonium chloride enhances the effect.
- Compatible with all types of timber species.
- Viscous consistency;
- Active substances: 111 g/L Boron as Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate, 13.2 g/L Benzalkonium Chloride;
- Solvent: 739 g/L Monoethylene Glycol.
- Clear liquid;
- Odour: faint sweet.
This product can be used:
- To coat fittings and fasteners to improve the ease of application;
- To treat decks, window & door frames, flooring, wooden bridges, power poles, pergolas, cantilever beams, structural timbers, marinas, lintels, timber cladding and other timber structures where timber may have been attacked by decay or insects;
- Preventive treatment for timber.
How to use:
- Apply by brush to the surface of the timber or injected into holes drilled into the wood.
- If the surfaces that need to be treated are dry improve the penetration of product by wetting them with water superficially;
- The treatment can be applied immediately after the water has been absorbed by the surface;
- Preventive treatment for timber: 5ml of Boracol 400RH per 1000 cubic cm;
- Remedial Treatment: 10 mL of Boracol 400 RH per 1000 cubic cm.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Prentive treatment for timber||5 ml/ 1000 cubic cm|
against insect attack
|10 ml/ 1000 cubic cm|
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Paint on, Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Boron, Ethylene glycol|
|Active Substance Concentration||111 g/l, 739 g/l|
|Mode of action||systemic|
|Dosage||5-10 mL / 1000 cubic cm|
|Get rid of||Termites, Wood Borers|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|