Suitable for being used in organic production, PyGanic is a professional product that helps crops to grow by protecting them from aphids. It is known for being efficient thanks to its active ingredient Pyrethrins that acts by attacking the nervous system of insects. This constituent is naturally found in chrysanthemum flowers. Keep in mind that PyGanic is a contact insecticide that requires good coverage - the key to success.
- Active ingredient: 5% Pyrethrins;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Suitable for organic production;
- Colour: amber-brown coloured liquid;
- Odour: sweet, characteristic of pyrethrum;
- OMRI listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements;
- Fast and effective;
- Flushes insects and mites from hiding.
This product can be used:
- For INDOOR areas such as greenhouses, ornamental flowers or foliage plants;
- For OUTDOOR areas such as nurseries.
How to use:
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||13 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||15-20 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Moths of Food|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|