Makesafe Oda Blocks, 12 pieces
Oda Blocks is a professional product designed to eliminate a wide rage of undesired scents. Designed to work as a versatile odor disinfectant, the product offers efficacy in various indoor environments. Integrating glycol ether and sodium stearate as active substances, Oda Blocks provides effects on the long term. Glycol ether are a series of powerful solvents, commonly used in cleaners and degreasers, while Sodium stearate is used to obtain soap and alson as a component in food flavorings. For an easy and discrete integration process, the product also offers compatibility with Bait Safe station.
- Effective professional product;
- Active substances: Glycol ether, Sodium stearat;
- Cost effective;
- Wide range coverage;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Compatible with BaitSafe station;
- Easy-to-use design;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly;
- Suitable in food processing facilities;
- Long-lasting - up to 3 months.
This product can be used:
- It can be applied indoors and outdoors, in homes, hotels, public restrooms, hospitals restaurants, public facilities, industrial areas, interior structures.
How to use:
- To remove the cone top, hold the hooks on flat base and twist it;
- For external placement, use plastic base for a superior deodorising rate;
- Place product carefully in the structure;
- For using Oda Blocks inside cavities, use BaitSafe station.
- Keep out of children and pets reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Active Substances||Glycol, Sodium stearate|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|