Protectimber Professional, 5 litres
Protectimber Professional is a professional substance that works as an Insecticide, as well as a Fungicide. With its long-lasting effects you can be sure any house will be well protected against aphids. This substance is influenced by 3 active ingredients, such as Boron, Benzalkonium chloride, Monoethylene glycol. These 3 together work in synergy: boron delays the knockout so the insect has time to take the poison back to the nest, Benzalkonium chloride enhances the effect while Monoethylene glycol stops them the enemies from feeding.
- Active constituents: 52 g/l Boron (B), Benzalkonium chloride, 878 g/L monoethylene glycol;
- Safe to use;
- Paint on;
- Long lasting;
- Cost effective;
- Efficient on the long term;
- Immediate results.
This product can be used:
- Industrial and domestic use in pre-treatment and remedial treatment of timber against decay and insects such as borers and termites;
- To treat other surfaces such as concrete and masonry which have been contact with affected timber;
- For prevention (timber, masonry, brickwork, concrete);
- To keep under control mould, algae, slime, lichens and fungi on timber, masonry, concrete and other porous surfaces continuously exposed to damp conditions.
How to use:
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Mabon's Packaging 5 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray, Paint on, Ready to Use Active Substances Boron, Ethylene glycol Active Substance Concentration 52 g/l, 878 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slight Dosage 0.25-2l/sqm Get rid of Termites, Wood Borers
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.