Professionally designed, D-Ter Animal, 4 kg is a highly effective repeller that provides control against a wide range of animals. Its powder formulation allows a versatile use, permitting also mixture preparations for spraying. Based on Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate as an active constituent, the product acts on the sense of taste and smell, developing an alert state for the intruders compelling them they are threatened. Providing a long lasting effect for up to 12 weeks, D-Ter Animal, 4 kg is non-harmful to humans and animals. Furthermore, due to its active substance large application, the powder can also be used to protect vegetables, trees or ornamental plants from flying and crawling insects. Quick and easy-to-use, its effects appear as soon as it dries, without generating any unpleasant odours.
- Active substance: 88% Aluminioum Ammonium Sulphate, 12% Sucrose Octa-Acetate and Denatonium Benzoate;
- Colour: Light yellow - white;
- Formulation: Powder;
- Not flammable;
- Highly effective repeller;
- Cost effective;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Lasts up to 12 weeks;
- No bad odours;
- Creates a protective barrier for the treated areas;
- Acts to the sense of smell and taste;
- Develops an internal threatening feeling;
- Effective as soon as it dries;
- Non harmful to animals, birds and humans;
- Weight: 4 kg;
- Treats up to 4800 square metres.
- Ideal against various animals and flying and crawling insects;
- Flexible, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- For mixing, use 1 litre of warm water to 50 grams of D-Ter Animal;
- Stir thoroughly and let the mixture cool;
- Use a garden sprayer or watering can fitted with a correspondent rine rose;
- When using sprayers, wash nozzle before the material dries in order to prevent blockages;
- Keep out of children's reach;
- Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Birds, Cats, Dogs, Mice, Opossums, Rabbits, Rats|
|Type of effect||Smell, Taste|