Maki Block - Original, 7.5 kg
A professional product, Maki Block - Original is specially designed to assure superior control over a wide range of rodent species. Based on Bromadiolone as an active substance, the product provides a powerful maintenance tool for a wide range of rodents, including the warfarin resistant, Norway rats. Bromadiolone works by preventing the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. Once the intruders run out of vitamin K they can bleed to death. Maki Block - Original is designed as a single feeding anticoagulant that provides control even in humid environments. Offering a highly palatable formulation, the product integrates grains and peanut flavor in order to lure rodents to consume it. Due to a central hole design, the product offers maximum flexibility for either, vertical or horizontal placement.
- Active substance: Bromadiolone 0,005%;
- Colour: Green - Tan;
- Odour: raw grain;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species, including Norway cats;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Highly palatable blend of grains and peanut flavour;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- Effective in wet and dry conditions;
- Safe-to-use in food processing areas.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic homes, industrial and commercial buildings, animal houses, farms, food factories.
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Bait stations and tamper-resistant baits are mandatory for outdoor use and around children.
For the control of rats:
- Place 3 to 16 bait blocks;
- Maintain a distance of 15 to 30 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
For the control of mice:
- Place 1 block per placement;
- For highly infested areas, use 2 blocks of Contrac Blox;
- Maintain a distance of 8 to 12 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days;
- Keep out of childrens reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Lipha Tech Packaging 7.5 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Block Active Substances Bromadiolone Active Substance Concentration 0.05 g/kg Color Blue Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.