Generation First Strike, 5.5 kg
Generation First Strike is an innovative rodenticide that delivers superior control over a wide range of mice and rats species. Designed using an attractive mix of grain and vegetable oil, the product eliminates unwanted intruders due to a powerful active substance. Difethialone suppresses the development of a vital protein produced by rodents' liver, inducing blood vessel damage and leading to their extinction. Part of the second generation of anticoagulants, that constituent provides a higher level of persistence and toxicity. In order to assure a safe use in different indoors environments, Difethialone is used in a 0,0025% concentration completed by a secure design of 10 gram saches. Allowing a higher level of flexibility, the packaging provides a safe use, minimising the labor time and offering accessibility in hard to reach places.
- Active substance: 0,0025% Difethialone;
- Colour: Light blue-green;
- Effective professional product;
- Ready-to-use formulation;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Highly palatable bait matrix containing a mix of grains and vegetable oil;
- Paraffin free formula;
- Safe sachet design that provides higher flexibility;
- 10 gram portion packages;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Versatile design, can be places in hardly accessible places;
- Extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Indoors use only;
- Ideal for industrial and commercial areas, public services buildings, agricultural and domestic domains.
- Identify the areas where rodent like to travel or harbour;
- For best results, eliminate as far as practicable all alternative food sources;
- Place the bait in diverse locations near the rodents nest and also along their pathways;
- Use suitable containers such as bait trays, or secure bait stations.
For the control of rats
- Apply 9 to 43 saches of Generation First Strike per placement;
- Maintain a distance of 15 to 30 feet between placements;
- Keep a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days;
For the control of mice
- Apply 1 to 4 saches;
- Maintain a distance of 8 to 12 feet between placements;
- Keep a constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Lipha Tech Packaging 5.5 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Paste Active Substances Difethialone Active Substance Concentration 0.025 g/kg Color Green Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.